Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year, New Blog, New Projects!

I don't know how it happened, but it's 2013! 2012 seemed like a very long year, but looking back now it seems like it is gone in a flash.

Towards the end of last year we rearranged one of our guest rooms allowing me the space to turn it into a craft room. Getting everything organized in my new room inspired me to make things (it was either the organizing that inspired me or the space to actually be creative)! And as several of my family members can tell you, I made a lot of handmade presents this year for Christmas. November and December where very busy months for me as I got all my ideas for all the awesome presents wayyyyyy too late!! Because I was frantically making these things, and they were Christmas surprises, I wasn't able to blog about them. I made sure however, to take lots of pictures along the way knowing I could share them later. I guess you could say my New Year's resolution this year is to start blogging about all my creations! 

So I wish you all a very happy 2013 and I hope you will enjoy following me as I, well, Make All The Things!!


No comments:

Post a Comment